https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Some Sunday Fun with Little Two

   Little Two and her parents came to play one Sunday. I had just bought the Fisher Price fire engine at a garage sale across the street from our house. It was a big hit.

Little Two liked pushing it as much as she liked riding in it. In fact, she nearly worked herself into a frenzy. When we finally took a little break she was red-faced and perspiring like crazy, but laughing out loud with glee!

 Little Two's Daddy had almost as much fun as she did. Of course, he wasn't content to let her push the fire engine around the driveway. He just had to up the ante. I nearly had a heart attack. It reminded me of my own mother. In the future I will try to refrain from acting concerned when they fly down the driveway at breakneck speeds. I thought I was over all of that with grown children. Apparently some things never change.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!