https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Monday, June 11, 2012

Get Your Motor Runnin'

    Get your motor runnin'
    Head out on the highway
    Lookin' for adventure
    And whatever comes our way


The Mom is back...sorta! I am driving again...sorta! Not planning to do anything crazy like Dennis Hopper in Born to Be Wild, but I am happy to be able to get behind the wheel of a car for short trips in and around my corner of suburbia. I have not yet ventured too far afield. It looks as though there will be no interstate driving in my immediate future, but that's okay by me. I am just happy to be able to accomplish the most mundane of tasks: a trip to the pharmacy, the bank, and the Post Office. Oh me, oh my, what an exciting life I lead!
Just for the record, I am NOT complaining.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!