https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yucky

     My head hurts. My eyes hurt. My nose is running non-stop. I haven't learned how to blow it yet, and it is turning bright pink. Pink was the color for Valentine's Day but not today and not on your nose. Oh dear. Everybody keeps talking about how cranky I am. Of course I am cranky. You would be, too if you felt like I do. It's no wonder I can't stop crying. I am not liking much about this day. I don't want my milk or my apple juice or anything else my Mommy keeps trying to make me drink. I know she means well, but...I think I just want to be left alone. Wait, no, I don't. I want my Mommy to hold me. But her shirt is itchy and hot. I can't get comfortable. I want to color with my crayons. But my head hurts. I want to lie down. But I definitely don't want to take a nap. I am rubbing my eyes because they itch. Is anybody paying attention to me? I FEEL YUCKY!
   Things are looking up. After some applesauce and milk, they are bundling me up to go for a spin outside. Honey has come over and convinced Mommy that that is just the very thing I need. Whew, am I glad. Those four walls were getting to me. I have on my new Puma jogging suit that GiGi brought me. I am supposed to be wearing it when we work out at the "Y," but today I am wearing it because it is the most comfortable thing in my closet. It just happens to match my brown coat. I think that's a good thing, don't you?
        This picture was taken shortly before I backed my firetruck off the curb behind me and bonked my head.
  
        Honey was so busy taking pictures with her new toy that she could not get to me in time. She's not tops in the agility department anyway, but don't tell her that. She means well. Since I had on not one, but two jackets, I didn't really hurt myself. I just made a lot of noise and got a lot of attention. Sometime a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...especially if she feels a little bit Yucky!

  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!