https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's a Sweet Life

    And this is why...
                 Oh and this...
                             And 'cause you can't really see her in the other photo, this, too:

                                  
                              And these folks take up a big space in my heart (my Momma and my sisters)!


      Oh dear, I can't forget fabulous five cousins, otherwise known as the Bosom Bottom Club:
                                                    
        Or these friends who have stuck with me through thick and thin (and trust me, thin was a long time ago), good times and bad, and have encouraged and inspired me in ways too numerous to recount.
Or these dear ones who continually refresh the heart of this woman with
their authentic and genuine faith.
    And to the rest of you who make my life sweeter than a honeycomb, I hope you know who you are. You bring sunshine on rainy days, leave the Shalom of God in your wake, and never fail to make an impression of grace upon my life. You leave me blessed and filled with wonder at the goodness of a God who would lavish such love upon a woman like me. I think I need to pinch myself. Thank you again for your love, your faithfulness, and your friendship. You mean so much to me! Soli Deo Gloria...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!