https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine Party Ideas

You may remember that my sister and I celebrated our February birthdays with a single party on Valentine's Day. It was something I looked forward to each year. I saw these pictures of a darling party here and next year might just have to throw one for myself!
       Here is a close-up of the decoration on the back of each chair. I am assuming that the guests go around the table, dropping their valentines into the pockets on the hearts. At the end of the party, you untie the bow and take home your darling felt valentine holder!                                                                

                
      Celebrations.com had these ideas of something fun to do with simple votive candle holders. At my age, everything looks better in candlelight!


Oh and let's face it, we can always count on Martha to come through for us. Her ideas might not be particularly budget friendly, but they never lack in style and flair.
                     

    That should just about do it for my party inspiration: table decor, a little candlelight for ambiance, and lovely-looking food. Now I just need to call my friends!

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for featuring my Valentine's Heart Day Celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!