https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Work and Play Day

    Honey came over to play today. She thought she came over to help Mommy (The Daughter) with housework since Mommy has a hurt knee, but who was Honey kidding...I knew all along that she really came to see me. We started off the day by going to one of my favorite restaurants, Marche. They put me by the window where I could see all the cars and trucks, and I was in hog heaven. Honey always orders the same thing at Marche: their Croissant French Toast. Mommy also got the same thing. They ordered oatmeal, fresh fruit, and some sliced cheese for me. I had brought my cup from home, so I was set. The oatmeal was good and who doesn't love fresh fruit with cheese, but then Honey had to go and give me a taste of her French Toast. Oh man oh man. After that, who wants oatmeal? I kept signing PLEASE and Honey just kept giving it to me. I think I managed to eat a whole piece of that yummy stuff.  It is dipped in eggs after all, so I got my protein in for the day. Well sorta.
    When we got home, Honey took me right upstairs, rocked me for a while, read me my favorite Clifford book and then put me down for a nap. I organized my paci, my lovey, my baby doll, and my favorite blanket and then settled right down for a long beauty sleep.
    While I was sleeping Honey and Mommy tried to organize my toys. I personally think it is a lost cause since I am just going to mess everything up again as soon as I can, but I didn't tell them because they have good intentions.
     When I got up from my nap, I admired all of their hard work and then had to get down to business. The lovey and I went for a ride on my fire engine for a while and then I decided to put my engineering skills to the test with a plastic swing that I discovered on the kitchen floor. I even asked Honey very nicely to let me play with her camera, but she wasn't having any of it. I guess you can't win them all, but you can't blame a girl for trying!

Here I am going for a spin around the den. It was an easy day...no fires to put out!
I took my bow out of my hair when I was working on this project.
 Everybody knows that working girls don't wear bows.



Ya'll take care now...
I'm headed off....
to rearrange my toys a bit.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!