https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Thursday, December 9, 2010

    Last week The Husband and I saw Andrew Petersen perform a "rehearsal" of Behold the Lamb at our home church. It was a magical worshipful experience and if you have the opportunity to attend a performance of this Christmas concert in your local area, I urge you to go. In particular this song, written by Andrew and sung by Jill Phillips, touched a deep chord within me. I trust you will be blessed as much as I was.

2 comments :

  1. sooo good. we've made it our christmas tradition to attend this at the Ryman every year

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...that is good for the soul. I need to hit repeat on that to just fill my spirit up. thanks for sharing..beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!