https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Friday, December 10, 2010

Little Two Love

How great is the love the Father has for us...
  
This is the scripture that kept running through my mind when I kept the delicious and infinitely lovable Little Two this week.

She is three weeks old today.

I swear she smiled at me.

I sang Jesus Loves Me and quoted Psalm 139 to her. I also reminded her of some of the important truths from Proverbs 31. You might chuckle and say that she's a bit young, but it is none too soon. Did the Lord not say, "Out of the mouth of babes..." And besides, more than anything, I desire that Little Two will always know and treasure the great great love that the Father has for her from a very early age.

I know what it's like to have a praying grandmother. I had two.

So I'll keep praying, and singing, and cuddling, and loving, and telling Little Two all about her wonderful Savior and all that He's done for her...

I just couldn't resist sharing some of her sweetness with you today! "Oh taste and see that the Lord is good."


And yes, we apparently have this crazy hair thing going with both of our granddaughters! Gotta love it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!