https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Way to a Friend's House

   No matter the distance that may exist between you, the pathway to a true friend's heart is a shared smile.
Here's to friendship. And re-connection. To a shared interest in black holes, string theory, fractals, George MacDonald, Brian Greene, and Peppermint Patties. Not to mention our mutual longing for a life of unexpected possibility in the hands of a Mighty God! Here is to a life, soul, and spirit that have always inspired and delighted me...

If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a 
loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give.           
 George MacDonald


3 comments :

  1. It is a great blessing to re- connect! This joy reminds me of the fabulous hope! We will all be together, rejoicing, one day!
    Love, Geniese

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss her!! If you talk to her again, please tell her I said hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you've made my day TWO days in a row, KSW! I love you and am blessed to call you friend. So many "remembrances" of you often cross my mind just as I'm going about my day -- thankfully, "the gift of a loving thought" can traverse any amount of space or time.

    My time spent within the CPA community was truly one of God's best gifts in my life. To see many of you last night was a sweet treat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!