https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm Feeling It

   Fall is in the air. We've been waking up to those no humidity, brisk, need a sweater in the early morning kind of days. They make my spine tingle with anticipation, and I am happy to report there have been a veritable bevy of them. It's enough to almost make me fall in love with autumn. I am typically a Spring kind of  girl. Daffodils, tulips, bleeding hearts, flowering dogwood and the like. Spring makes me smile and lifts my soul. When winter ends, the coming of spring feels like Lazarus shedding his grave clothes to come to the dance of life.
   However, I must confess, the hills of Tennessee in all their glory could almost make a convert out of me. My heart is strangely warmed by those tall sentinels turning from verdant green into copper and liquid golds, burnished amber and glorious reds. It leaves me speechless at the awe, majesty and wonder of our God. He's a Master at His craft. And we are all the better for it.
.


 The  Bald River  in Tennessee with fall colors on the trees and the twisting and winding path of the river make for an amazingly beautiful river scene. Stock Photo - 1979253




Here's one of Cades Cove
Source: bing.com via Diana on Pinterest



Source: pinterest.com via Kara on Pinterest


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!