https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Prayer

Thanksgiving Prayer

For each new morning with its light,

For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food,
For love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
                                                         Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

These are a few of the things for which I am so very thankful today:
    My crazy family in their extra-terrestrial blue Snuggies from Christmas last year; it is a family tradition to receive some type of sleepwear on Christmas Eve so that Santa and his Elves can easily recognize to whom they are leaving the gifts. Obviously, I went over the top with this one. I could not believe how much they embraced it; oh, and please note the free booklights that came with the Snuggies illuminating some of the faces. Finally, don't tell anyone, but Little One is wearing a dog snuggie -- alas, they don't make them small enough for infants!
The newest family member...Little Two!
My husband of thirty-six years loving on Little One
My Momma (she's the one in the middle)
My sisters, my cousins, and my dear grandmother, LouLou,
who went to heaven one year ago today...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!