https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Just Can't Help Myself


   I fully admit it. I have joined the ranks of besotted grandmotherhood. Am loving the vacation pics my nephew shot of Little One with the Daughter and Pappy right before the Fourth of July. Just had to share a few with you. Little One is the sunshine of my life, but she just might have some serious competition when her first cousin arrives in November.
Isn't she simply delicious!




Pappy is nearly as crazy about her as I am!
He visits with her every Friday during his lunch hour. I seem to recall that he NEVER made lunchtime visits to our house when our children were this age....Little One is certainly a PC (privileged character)!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!