https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Numero Uno for Baby O

   I finally got to meet this great-nephew of mine when we traveled to the family wedding celebration. This adorable little hunk of a man is cuter than sliced bread, I am tellin' you. Baby O is laid-back, easy going, and smiles like there's no tomorrow. Happy should be his middle name. Take a look at the rockin' first birthday party that Baby O's momma and daddy put together for him. It looked utterly delightful, and I wish I could have been there. Thanks to the marvel of DropBox, I was able to join in the fun!



Party favors for everyone to take home!


With room for everyone to roam, this public park pavilion is just the place to throw down some fun!


Check out this adorable Baby O on parade


The eats were great and guests were invited to build their own fruit kabobs!


 Wanna juice cooler anyone?

Let's have some fun!
 
 A cake to share
And one to spare
that's just for Baby O!

But first, let's have some fun in the sun!
Then we'll share the love with everyone!
 

Check out the grandmothers who had shirts made especially for this occasion

 More grandparent love!
 I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for some cake



How about a "V" for victory!

 Baby O came, he saw, he conquered!

Whoa, I am ready for a nap now!

Just kidding! It's rally time!

Thanks Mommy and Daddy for a great birthday party

Hope you had as much fun as I did!
Can we do it again next year?!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!