https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Getting to Know You

   A couple of weeks ago this little man, now known as Brother, came to spend a few days with us while The Daughter and her husband got out of Dodge for a few days. I wish that I could say that it was completely and utterly delightful, but the poor little guy was sick the whole time. He mostly wanted to be held and since I didn't have to worry about spoiling him, I was all happy to oblige.
   Brother and our Cavalier spaniel, Wilson, became fast friends during Brother's visit. As I watched them, I was reminded of the song from The King and I Broadway musical. Here's my take on it courtesy of Brother and his new found friend!

Cue the music, please!
Getting to know you,
 Getting to know all about you
 Getting to like you,
 Getting to hope you like me,
Getting to know you
putting it my way,
 
 but nicely,
You are precisely,
My cup of tea!
 Haven't you noticed 
that suddenly I'm bright and breezy
because of all the beautiful and new
things I'm learning about you
day by day...






        Signed and sealed with a kiss,

Two fast friends forever

The Daughter is going to die when she sees some of these photographs. You can guess which ones!

1 comment :

  1. This made my day! I LOVED every one of these precious pictures and especially the ear licking one! Weathers is a happy and ever so handsome little one! Hugs and Big Kisses from Aunt JU JU

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!