https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Monday, September 12, 2011

A Time to Laugh...

It's a good day to laugh, but then again, it's always a good day to laugh. Sometimes if you don't laugh, you might have to cry or scream. It's not one of those days (and we've all had 'em), but it is one of those days when I feel the need to lighten up the cyberworld with a little levity. Plus I think most of these kids are gonna kill their Mothers when they grow up. I don't blame them one bit. But I am definitely smiling today.



What was my mother thinking? M-I-C-K-E-Y  M-O-U-S-E???

Source: etsy.com via Rhonda on Pinterest


I actually think my parents find this pose attractive



Guilty as charged...




I can't wait for the day when I can pick my OWN outfits...


Source: google.com via Lauren on Pinterest

Mom, you forgot the product...



I mean a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...



If I close my eyes I can pretend they didn't put this thing on my head...



Source: etsy.com via Sharon on Pinterest

Baby on the right: "My expression says it all..."


Source: google.com via Amber on Pinterest

"Hmmmm, do you feel better now?"




                                       "I caught you...you are smiling...I just know it."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!