https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Monday, April 11, 2011

Let Them Eat Dirt

     I didn't believe in raising my children in an ultra-clean environment. I bathed them nearly every day out of necessity and trust me, the neighborhood, their teachers, and the other mothers all thanked me for this. We also washed our hands, brushed our teeth, and shampooed our hair on a regular basis. But nonetheless, we reveled in more than our fair share of dirt. I try to be a good grandmother and keep Little One away from harmful things that she might like to put in her mouth, but when it comes to rocks, sticks, and dirt, I am fighting a losing battle. The girl is a sneak with a capital "S". And sometimes she doesn't even try to hide the fact that she is sampling the finest that nature has to offer. If you look closely in these pictures, you will see what I mean. I have documented proof.
                          

I am seriously thinking about it...
Just a little taste...
Uh oh...that is definitely NOT chocolate!
Oh well, I am none the worse for wear.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!