https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Grandbabies Galore

   It was the week for grandbabies. Little One and Little Two filled my cup to perfection. One of them was a tad bit under the weather, but it didn't make any difference to me. It just gave me an excuse to hug and cuddle all the more. Here are some pics of my budding spring beauties who make my heart sing!
Little One and I took a stroll around East Nashville one morning. She and her BlaBa Tiger Lily doll
got so tired they both had to close their eyes for just a minute. But it didn't last long,
 Little One and Tiger Lily did not want to miss ANYTHING!
Little Two and Nonna read lots of books when she came to spend the day, but this colorful book
 is by far her favorite. Little Two tried very hard to turn the pages all by herself. Her great-grandmother who
is a retired librarian (do librarians ever really retire?) would be so proud!

1 comment :

  1. So incredibly sweet. My heart is singing in harmony with yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!