https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Little Ham

    The world according to Little Three.
I am all of two months old now. Wow. Time flies when you are having fun.
See how sweet I am? 
Nonna calls me her doll baby. 
I hope she quits calling me that before I go to school. 
Doll baby. Really. How embarrassing.

They always ooh and goo when I cut my eyes to the side. 
I don't know what it is about this pose that gets them every time.
I am getting a little tired here. Don't they realize how hard it is 
on my abs to stay in an upright position??
 Here I am trying to talk. I just can't get the words to come out. 
All I can make are sounds. But Mommy loves it when I talk. 
And Nonna. Well, I don't have to do much at all to get Nonna to go ga-ga over me.
 Now I really have them going. They think that I am a genius. 
 I'm getting tired now. I am leaning to the right and the abs are going.
 It's time to pack it up. 

One more smile and off I go. It's been a good two months.
 Stay tuned. I'll be back. Soon.
The grandparents are a bit obsessed with their grandchildren these days. 
Can't you tell?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!