https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Monday, October 3, 2011

Betcha I can Make You Smile

   One of my high school friends that I reconnected with during the past year has also become intrigued with the delightful world of Pinterest! If you haven't joined the free club, you need to! I allot myself no more than 15 minutes per day, because it has proven to be addictive.  Pinterest is as much fun as looking through a design or idea magazine and a whole lot cheaper! Anyway, my friend Susan has two boards that have made me laugh out loud. One is called Joy and the other, Make Me Giggle. I am posting these pics and throwing down the gauntlet...I just betcha these will make you smile! Here goes a little happy!









No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!