https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Friday, September 3, 2010

Give me a D, give me an A, give me D,D, Y



     Give me a D, give me an A, give me a D, D, Y. What does that spell? DADDY. Along with my mommy, he's the love of my life. I got my long eyelashes and my curly hair from him. He gives me the best sugar a girl could ever want, and he makes me laugh. I like it when he flies me high in the sky, takes me running with East Nasty, and tickles me. I'm working on saying his name so that he knows when I call him, he better come!
In case you were wondering, we are two peas in a pod!

   












Oh, and just like him, I can occasionally have a bad hair day!

What's a girl to do?
          
I'll just take a little rest and think about it later!
     

3 comments :

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!