https://static.cliqueme.com/cliqueme-latest.min.js

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Here is the End to the Beach Post and Much More!


***Let me start by saying that I LOVE the pictures featured in the last post. I am so thankful for my photographer (www.katherineholly.com) and cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures.

After the beach trip in early May, we have been the good kind of busy ... not too much but just enough to keep you going. We have loved on friends at Eastland Cafe (Happy Hour of course), spent time in the front yard blowing bubbles, and had a surprise Mother's Day Brunch at Uncle Brother's house. It has been a good month. Oh, my birthday is coming up also, and I just LOVE eating cake, receiving gifts, and spending time with friends and family.


Three mommas (yes my sister-in-law is pregnant!!!) and Eloise

Enjoying the frontyard ...
soon will be enjoying the backyard as we have a new fence and grass!

Celebrating my dear friend @ Eastland

1 comment :

  1. Little One is the most exquisite blend of you and Matt! Such a sweet girl. :) And she is chunking out quite nicely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your input and feedback! Have a blessed day!